Igor Gerritsen / General Manager
Igor joined us in the new role of General Manager in July 2016. He brings experience in business management, law enforcement and Lead Pastor to his role in Living Stones. He is married to Hannah and they have three children and he is based in Tauranga.
Shellene Garofalakis / Events Manager
Shellene joins Living Stones with a vast experience in office management. Her primary role includes: Events Management, Customer Service and Office Administration. Shellene is married to John and they have two children.
Rowland Forman / MENTOR
M.A. (Auckland University), M.A (Christian Education) M.A. (Biblical Studies) (Dallas Theological Seminary), Dip. Tch.
Rowland brings experience as a Primary and Secondary teacher, Bible College Principal, Teaching Pastor, Church-Planter, Curriculum Director for Church-Based Training, author, and ministry coach and mentor to his role in Living Stones. He is married to Elaine and has three married children and seven grandchildren.
We have chosen the term “Mentor Teachers” because our commitment is to be more than lecturers. We desire to impact the Living Stones learners through life-related biblical teaching, but also through life-on-life interaction.
Here are some of the Mentor-Teachers in our Training Days, Webinars, Retreats and Conferences:
- Brad Carr (Lead Pastor, Summit Church, Auckland)
- Daryl Bay (Teaching Pastor, Hope Community Church, Nelson)
- Igor Gerritsen (General Manager, Living Stones Network)
- Jonathan Dove (Senior Pastor, Greenlane Christian Centre, Auckland)
- Miles Davison (Lead Pastor, Heretaunga Christian Centre, Wellington)
- Nick Field (Lead Pastor, The Street City Church, Wellington)
- Peter Somervell (Lead Pastor, Grace Church, Nelson)
- Reuben Munn (Lead Pastor, Shore Community Church, Auckland)
- Rowland Forman (Mentor, Living Stones, Auckland)
- Steve Murray (Lead Pastor, Lifezone Church, Tauranga)